First of all, our daughter as many more young people decided one day emigrate in search of new opportunities.
Altough, this broke us the heart and left a huge void in our home, impossible to fill.
As a result, It also meant many changes in our lives and a good best way out of our comfort zone.
- We learned to hire flights over the Internet.
- We learned to make the hotel reservation online.
- We rent houses understanding ourselves in a different language.
- We know how to send a transfer abroad.
- We enjoyed our vacation visiting her.
- We practice English.
- We traveled by metro, changing between the countless lines.
- We make the purchase in another currency.
- We live in a neighborhood as one ordinary citizen.
- We know new places unknown for the tourists.
- We tested foods from other cultures.
- We drink different kinds of beer.
- We travel in a double-decker bus.
- We went on a train without a driver.
- We see people from all over the world.
- We travel with a pet in public transport.
- We eat standing on the street.
- We buy exotic fabrics.
- We cook our food with the ingredients that we find there.
- We dress as we want without which no one will realize.
- We are a day on social networks.
- We talked with her by video link.
- We send her packages.
- We use google maps to guide us.
- We take an Uber.
- We visit the most emblematic museums.
- We bought the latest model of sports shoes.
- We walk through immense parks.
- We see people as they live in small boats on the canals
And in conclusion:
- We are proud of their professional progress.
- We look at how maturing and becoming more sure of herself.
- She has learned to be independent. She don’t need us to survive economically.
- We check how it is becoming bilingual.
- We realize that it does not matter where she goes because she will succeed being herself.
- We are glad you have formed a new gang of friends.
- Every meeting is cause for joy, a party.
- We have realized how much we want, and we miss us.
- We are happy to see her happy, fulfilling her dreams.
- We are afraid that he will fall in love and not return.